Latest news from me is that I have been on an airplane to Maine (see pictures). I have other trips planned which I’ll cover below, but I have also several shows and a book coming up soon.
The book, entitled Georgia Courthouses – An Aerial View of History, is my first attempt at a truly professional photo book. It is being printed in Amsterdam by Ain’t Bad, a boutique publisher that does about 15 books a year, if that. Copies should be available around mid-August, but hopefully sooner.
My travel calendar is, as follows:
- Cannon Beach – next week
- The Balkans – September – this trip is currently on as the Balkans have remained open for much of the pandemic.
- Antarctica – November – this trip is on hold pending Argentina opening back up.
And my show schedule:
- My Bike Photo Series – MacEachern Arts Center, Macon – closes this weekend
- Bright City: Wild – Cherry St Ln, Macon – starts August 6 and will be up for a year
- A Bird’s Eye View of Georgia Courthouses – Macon Arts Alliance Gallery, solo show – starts August 6 and runs through the month.
- Color – PhotoPlace Gallery, Middlebury, VT – this is my first exhibition outside of Georgia. It is available online at – https://photoplacegallery.com/online-juried-shows/color/gallery/exhibition-gallery. It runs from July 23-August 13.
So, the pace is picking up on my photography and I’m enjoying that. But that’s not why you come to Curtsey’s Folly – enjoy!